Dear Valued Patient,
We hope that this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot in the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our appointments for you. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same at our office: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits in the past. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the California Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and OSHA. We closely follow the activity of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new guidance that may be issued.
We have incorporated some important changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example,
- Our office will communicate with you within 48 hours before your appointment to ask the COVID-19 screening questions. You will be asked these questions again when you arrive at your appointment.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive at your appointment. If you forget, we will provide one for you.
- We have a hand sanitizer located throughout the office.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded when you arrive.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing, and we appreciate your understanding.
- Right now, we have very limited appointments on Fridays, and we cannot offer teeth cleanings on Fridays. This may change in the future.
- Our office is now open Mon-Thurs 7:30 am-4:40 pm.
If you have any questions, please call us at 408-252-5575. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Cutler, Dr. Grundmann, and Team